Tuesday, February 14, 2017

We Believe Blog Train - February

Welcome to February's We Believe Blog Train! This month our theme and scripture was chosen by Anne-Marie. I've never made anything wedding related (that I can remember) so I had a great time doing this kit.  I pray you had a good Valentine's Day and don't forget.... We are a global blog train and our time zones vary so if someone has not posted be sure to check back with them later. Here is my portion:

Theme- Bride
Scripture- Song of Songs 4:9 ... You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride: you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace.






Download Word Art here


Download Kit Part 1 here


Download Kit Part 2 here











Blog Roll

Let Me Be A Blessing Ministries

Moore Blessings Digital Design

A-M Designs

Crystals Colorz

Dreamn4ever Designs